Terms & Conditions of Hire
1. All chair covers and sashes are owned by and remain the property of Quality Chair Cover Hire whilst on hire.
2. The Hirer who is the general contact in correspondence is responsible for any loss or damage to covers and sashes whist on hire up until they are returned and checked back in a satisfactory condition. This includes goods that are in the venues care (If applicable) unless the venue has hired out the covers and sashes independently.
3.On booking the deposit of £ 50.00 requested / paid will be deducted from your final balance. We do however also ask for a £ 50.00 refundable security deposit. This can be paid if preferred by cheque which can be sent to us when the Order is confirmed and an Invoice sent to you. We will not cash the cheque and will hold it until the covers are returned to us in good order. This will then either be returned to you or shredded after the chair covers and sashes are delivered back to us in a satisfactory condition providing there are no damages or losses. If there are damages or losses the sum of £ 11.00 per cover and £ 2.50 per sash will be deducted from the £ 50.00. If the losses or damages exceed the £ 50.00 the excess will be invoiced to you. If you do not have a cheque book payment of the refundable security deposit can be made by Card or Paypal and will be returned to you by the same means within 30 days of the event providing the covers / sashes are returned to us in good order.
4. When the goods are checked back in we will accept normal soiling of the goods, i.e. wine stains, normal food stains, shoe polish etc.
Damage including cuts or similar, burns, pin holes, indelible ink, candle wax, saffron dye and mildew damage (as a result of the covers which are left wet in a warm environment ) will be chargeable as shown in point 3 above.
5. You can cancel the contract within 14 days of placing your order and receive a full refund. After 14 days if you decide to cancel the original deposit will be forfeited. If you cancel within 7 days of the event all funds paid will be forfeited.
6. Quality Chair Cover Hire will not be held responsible for injury or damage to persons or property however sustained from articles hired.
7. The goods will be delivered by courier either one or two days before the event excluding Saturdays and Sundays and collected by courier the day after the event ( Excluding Sundays ) unless previously agreed, ( This will be between 9am and 4pm on both delivery and collection days )
If the goods are not available for collection at the agreed date and time a re- collection fee of £30.00 will apply. If after two attempts are made the goods are still not available a charge of £ 2.00 per cover per day and £ 0.75 per sash per day will be applied up to the replacement value of the goods shown in point 3 above.
If you are not available after your event a third party contact must be arranged and advised to us in advance who will be responsible for making sure the goods are packed correctly and are ready for collection at the time agreed otherwise the re- collection fee will apply.
8. The goods must be delivered back to us in the packaging originally supplied, and the sashes must be untied.
A £ 30.00 charge will be applied if the sashes are returned to us tied. Please do not place the covers in plastic bags as this can cause mildew to form which damages the covers and will be chargeable as shown in point 3. A Charge will be made if additional boxes are used to re-pack the covers ready for collection.